First European trip

lloyd_456

Reaction score
Well returned on Sunday from 3700 European trip from north wales to Gibraltar. What can I say the bike was faultless, even the return leg with a pillion the bike performed great.

Southern Spain found a great road to Ronda. Amazing road!

Wished had more time to have done it in but look forward to the next trip as would do another one for definite!

I was in better condition than my mate who did the trip with me on a S1000 RR.

Awesome Ride Report.

Thanks for the time taken in compiling it.

Stunning photos too.

Well returned on Sunday from 3700 European trip from north wales to Gibraltar. What can I say the bike was faultless, even the return leg with a pillion the bike performed great.

Southern Spain found a great road to Ronda. Amazing road!

Wished had more time to have done it in but look forward to the next trip as would do another one for definite!

I was in better condition than my mate who did the trip with me on a S1000 RR.

What tyres did you use...........:augie

Did you use the MA-8401 going south west out of Ronda?
Now that's a good road.
Is this the first installment?

ride report

great report but no pictures of the food you ate so 7 out of 10 for effort:blast

Some comedians on here as always

Indeed, the funniest ones are the ones who post a thrilling four line ride report, I tell you what, it really had me gripped right up to the the end of word thirteen, I couldn't contain my excitement any further, I had to dig out the GSA and blaze a path to Waitrose.

Indeed, the funniest ones are the ones who post a thrilling four line ride report, I tell you what, it really had me gripped right up to the the end of word thirteen, I couldn't contain my excitement any further, I had to dig out the GSA and blaze a path to Waitrose.

Thirteen is that the point you ran out of fingers to count? :D

Don't fret - this is the closest Tarka gets to foreign travel, so you can understand his frustration... :p

:dabone

I'll have you know that I rode across the English border and into a foreign country the very morning of this very day.
I went to the Ponderosa in North Wales for dinner. :D

Back
Top Bottom