Members in Lincoln Area

So who is riding over to Ollerton on Sat for brekkie?

Be good to meet up in Lincoln and ride together.

So who is riding over to Ollerton on Sat for brekkie?

Be good to meet up in Lincoln and ride together.

They are a funny lot, they meet up en masse, but rarely post that they are going...Probably the rufty tufty Midlands thing, mixed up thinking they are hard northerners, when in reality, no one gives a fuck......I don`t know, just a guess.

I'd normally be up for that Jamesy no problem mate. Unfortunately I'm away with my lad this weekend. How about a wideout for breakfast on Sunday to Willingham woods or something instead if your free?

Good idea Bluemooner but I will be taking my lad to his rugby match as per most Sundays for the next 8 months lol.

I've no idea what a 'wideout' is, but I guess you knew I meant a rideout anyway! :D

Lincoln/Notts Rideout & Meet

Hi all, who is up for a meet and a rideout before the crap weather and winter depends on us all once again? :thumby:

Hi all, just wondering whether there is any other members in the Lincoln area who fancy a rideout sometime?

Andy
Replying to an old post but oh well,I'm in Wellingore nr Lincoln and would love to come for a ride out or a meet up sometime, look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Pete.

I might be up for for a ride at some point in time. Just have a few tweaks to make to the bike and some new kit and I am ready!

Thanks i'm up for that as I don't know that area to well

I will mate ,thanks for the offer I'll pm you if it ever stops raining !!

If this sodding rain ever does finally stop! :eek: Does anyone fancy putting a date in the diary for a rideout to blow the cobwebs away? Any weekend or even Easter weekend as it’s not that far away. Maybe a Fish n Chip run to Hunstanton or something?

I'm in for that pm me the details when your ready,regards Pete.

Back
Top Bottom