Getting on and off!

Not sure if i could do it on my 06 GS, as the bugger leans over way way to the left...

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this method with my Scrambler and it works like a charm. I’m just worried about the strength of the frame bracket.

Then climb aboard from the right which will tend to stand the bike up a bit and put less strain on the stand. I frequently mount my GS LC using the side stand and either side works fine. Incidentally, the bike is in gear whenever it's on the side stand to prevent it rolling forward off the stand.

lift your right leg up and hop on your left towards the bike ninja style..... then just as your nuts hit the corner of the seat sit down - Sorted

That's pretty much what I do when I load up my Crosstourer . It's a sort of running hop & a jump onto the bike with your right leg held aloft and fairly straight to kind of thread it over the top of the saddle. I've been doing it for years.

That's pretty much what I do when I load up my Crosstourer . It's a sort of running hop & a jump onto the bike with your right leg held aloft and fairly straight to kind of thread it over the top of the saddle. I've been doing it for years.
I always think of this sketch when people mention that
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iV2ViNJFZC8?start=10" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:)

AKA Jousting :chickendance

Back
Top Bottom