Still won't start.......

Truth be told I’ve only posted here because I know I’ll have a dead bike at some point and when steptoe posts the good stuff, I’ll have to only go through 6000 plus posts to find some truth. I recon the doc is the other side of a square coin though.

Anyone any advice to someone thinking of getting married? Just wondering your thoughts. Not that I’m asking, yet... just asking about asking. Timmy’s rules might apply. A bit like Brecht and /or brexit, nothing is set in stone. So, would you?

Anyone any advice to someone thinking of getting married? Just wondering your thoughts. Not that I’m asking, yet...

Just give all your Money and worldly goods to Engineer because apparently hes so desirable to Women he will steal your future wife from you along with moving into your house

If rob does not come back I might ask her to marry me. PLEASE COME BACK ROB!!!!!

FFS the suspense is killing me!

o21srurbriy01.gif
b68d88668e4faf9081e223aaeff9532b.png

Apologies everyone - had major work/builder issues/jury service - i should get some time friday to have a play - thanks again.

Hi o wise ones.
Tried both injectors no voltage took off both injectors and petrol pisses out when you crank it.

What's next chaps - thanks.

Back
Top Bottom