Reiten Motorrad Sudbury

Gordyman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had my bike serviced at this new dealership. It's mostly the good guys from Cannons in Braintree. Highly recommend this place. It's a great location nice roads all round and very friendly staff. They have big plans to make it a good place to meet (cafe and events etc).
Give it a try you won't be disappointed :thumb

And in the same road pretty much as The Adventure bike shop, where you can spend even more money :D

Good to hear they a good bunch, most of the long term staff are or have left my local Lind dealership (old SBW), so May need other options if it turns to a crock of s**t

Hi Stu
Dead right ref Adventure bike shop being in the same area. If you do change dealerships I am sure you won't be disappointed. Riding the twisties to the dealership will take your mind away from how much they will be billing you for the work you're going to have done :thumb

Cannon at Braintree are still going ok. Cannon are moving to new premises in Witham in August, twice the size with a cafe and drive in servicing (whatever that is).

I’ll give reiten a look in August. I’ve been to Lind motor rad twice now and been completely ignored. The guy at his desk in the showroom couldn’t even be bothered to look up and acknowledge the fact there was a customer on the premises.

My business partner bought a new GS Exclusive from Reiten yesterday, he is very happy with the deal, reasonable price given for his ‘07 trade in & good deal done on panniers etc.

My other GS mates have had servicing sorted there & have nothing but praise for them

We went on their ride out last month which was well organised too, nice blokes to do business with.

Back
Top Bottom