Rallye2/twatsuit zipping together

Les Shoes

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone else have as much trouble with this as I do? I struggle for ages sometimes to try and connect the zip and then my shoulder starts aching because of the weird angle I'm bending round trying to do it up. It probably doesn't help that I'm left handed but I'm seriously getting the hump with it now and starting to think about selling the suit and getting something else. Any tips before I lose my patience and set fire to it?

Zip the jacket to the strides before you put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zip the jacket to the strides before you put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I tried that and nearly broke my back getting it on!

never zipped mine together
My paranoia kicks in and I assume I'm guaranteed to die if I get on the bike without them zipped!

Basically it's me isn't it? I'm an awkward twat!

I tried that and nearly broke my back getting it on!

My paranoia kicks in and I assume I'm guaranteed to die if I get on the bike without them zipped!

Basically it's me isn't it? I'm an awkward twat!

Why not get the zips removed and reversed? Then your unnatural cack-handed genes will find life as easy as a righteous, normal right-hander...

Why not get the zips removed and reversed? Then your unnatural cack-handed genes will find life as easy as a righteous, normal right-hander...
That has crossed my mind but I thought it might cause problems if I did decide to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom