Cleaning a bmw Rally suit

Ibex

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a BMW Rally2 Pro suit and I think its wonderful! Been everywhere and done everything in it over several years. Unfortunately, quite a lot of its adventures are still attached to the suit. I could whistle and it would come to heel. I'm sure you're getting the message. Maybe you can even smell it? The question is - how do I wash it without damaging it?

I have a BMW Rally2 Pro suit and I think its wonderful! Been everywhere and done everything in it over several years. Unfortunately, quite a lot of its adventures are still attached to the suit. I could whistle and it would come to heel. I'm sure you're getting the message. Maybe you can even smell it? The question is - how do I wash it without damaging it?

ive the same,i just take out the liner and armour and chuck it in the washing machine with whatever stuff mrs wideparting has on top of the machine.done this for about 7 years with no problems.

Take armour and goretex liner out, then wash it with Nickwax or Grangers Tech-wash.

Then tumble dry on low, dont let it get too hot

This will revive the durable water reppelant on the outer which will indirectly help the inner lining work better.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom