I dropped in here yesterday for a quick Butcher's......

Where in the fuck is Rainbow?
I would not take any bike of mine there, out of principle....Fucking Rainbow......Fuck off and how is Zippy????

Rotherham. It's where I bought the bike and where it's been serviced since. They're (mostly) a nice group of people. It will be interesting to see if/how things have changed since they were taken over by Allan Jefferies.

The dealer name on my bike number plate is Rainbow. I didn't know Rainbow was in Rotherham until I read this this.
I've heard Rotherham is a terrible place. My bike must be well ard.

The dealer name on my bike number plate is Rainbow. I didn't know Rainbow was in Rotherham until I read this this.
I've heard Rotherham is a terrible place. My bike must be well ard.

Rotherham is a wonderful place. Im going on a biking trip there next month to see all the front garden trampolines.

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 161
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 176
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 173
Getting back to the Bomber Command Center :rob

Going to pop over tomorrow morning for breakfast and a look round - aim to be there just after opening at 9.30 if anyone else fancies it :)

Getting back to the Bomber Command Center :rob

Going to pop over tomorrow morning for breakfast and a look round - aim to be there just after opening at 9.30 if anyone else fancies it :)

Allow more time than you think you'll need. :thumb2

Excellent! and do let us know what the 'Bomber Breakfast' is like...:thumb2

I went for the Full English this morning which was good - £6.95 including a mug of filter coffee :thumb2

The name Bomber Breakfast explained here:

Got a free 40 minute guided tour of the grounds which was very interesting. Did not have time to do the exhibition will be back to do that another day.

Even dedicated free parking for motorcycles :)

I did tell you you'd need more time than you thought you would. :D

I took a ride up here a couple of weeks ago, great sausage sandwich and coffee.
It's a busy place, there were 2 coach loads of people turn up while I was eating breakfast.
Next time I'll have a better look around.

Great find :thumb2

Attachments

• IBBC.jpg
    IBBC.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 103
We went last Saturday with a group and the BBMF passed over 3 times which was a nice bonus. Our bikes can be seen on the picture.

Attachments

• A9A70164-D1D0-4698-959E-633D419FA3AA.jpg
    A9A70164-D1D0-4698-959E-633D419FA3AA.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 104

Back
Top Bottom