Rumors for 2019...!

Boxerlust

Reaction score
Heard through the grapevine that on october 3rd at Intermot in cologne the new R1300GS will be unveiled ! Motor will gain 110 cc with different heads and have 148hp/145nm torque.That would be as awesome as Peter Hickman winning this years Senior TT on the S1000RR !

Heard through the grapevine that on october 3rd at Intermot in cologne the new R1300GS will be unveiled ! Motor will gain 110 cc with different heads and have 148hp/145nm torque.That would be as awesome as Peter Hickman winning this years Senior TT on the S1000RR !

Will it still look like shit though ? :blast

Unless you're Peter Hickman, in which case the Senior TT victory is gonna take a bit of beating!

Will the front wheel fall off
Will the rear wheel fall off
Will it rust
Will it oxidise
Will the engine eat itself
Will the gearbox eat itself
Will the electronics fail

If not... I'm in

Doesn’t need that much power, hope they don’t spoil it and make it too expensive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is 1250cc. Not 1300.

I heard it will be made partially from AliExpress parts to keep the costs down to manageable levels.

Tank bags will be standard as with GSAP and optional DCT technology from Honda.

It will have dynamic active lane control and adaptive drive. City safety under 50kmh is optional.

Panniers boxes will be all black with Xmas lights (optional).

Instead of 2 fog lights, they will fit 6 and optional solar charging panels for camping lights.

Hybrid motor in the works for 2022.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Just do not understand why, more power, more radars and speed limit dropping, but suppose like everything else, those who have the cash will sell their well ridden WC with 1000 miles on the clock for a new toy............:green gri

buy the dog shit base model and tweak it with some decent shocks and save thousands ;)

It will be creeping up to 20k for a GSA i reckon.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

With that amount of power it may tempt XR owners back.

I had heard the RT will be the first model to see the new engine followed closely by GS

I wouldn’t say no to more low and mid range grunt so I can be even lazier about shifting

@ hapyjoe ; 1170 + 110 cc = 1280 cc
I think they will call it R1300GS !
148hp and 145 nm - I'm getting excited :thumby:
Hopefully they have an XR version with 17 inch wheels,too !
Almost 150 hp / high torque boxer engine + Telelever & Shaftddrive - I think in 2020 Ducati and KTM will be out of business...;)

Back
Top Bottom