Adventure road....

gerarddwatts

huge member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Road of bones? Pah. Mongolia? Pish. Morocco? Shite.

All pale into insignificance when compared with the A846 from Feolin up to the top of Jura...dreadful road which tries to spit you off every yard. ...simply exhausting.

Currently on Islay...5 of us surrounded by distilleries...what could go wrong....

All pale into insignificance when compared with the A846 from Feolin up to the top of Jura...dreadful road which tries to spit you off every yard. ...simply exhausting.

Currently on Islay...5 of us surrounded by distilleries...what could go wrong....

Only the weather for tomorrow:hide

What could go wrong....? You run out of whisky.

Mind you, the only thing Islay whisky is good for is rubbing on your skin to stop midgie bites! :p

D.

Having lunch at Ardbeg?

If you go to Lagavulin say hello to Georgie (the manager) for me. And Pinky too if you're tasting the stuff.

Laphroaig, Caol Ila, and Bunnahabhain so far today....Bruichladdich next then to the hostel in Port Charlotte.

Laphroaig, Caol Ila, and Bunnahabhain so far today....Bruichladdich next then to the hostel in Port Charlotte.

Aren't you too old to stay in a hostel?
I thought you'd be in the Port Charlotte hotel! I've spent many good nights in there.

Lochindaal Hotel 75 mters further....bar open til 4am this am....vey good crack. And yes.....bought in every one....

Lochindaal Hotel 75 mters further....bar open til 4am this am....vey good crack. And yes.....bought in every one....

Shit - I've spent a few good nights partying in there too!
Especially when the Feis is on.
You take care over there.

Shit - I've spent a few good nights partying in there too!
Especially when the Feis is on.
You take care over there.

Fish supper Lochindaal style...

20180613_200259-L.jpg

A decent haul....

20180615_144152-L.jpg

That's an impressive 'haul' , including 3 of my all time favourites :D

Will swing in past tomorrow morning on my way to Czech...mind if I have a drool over ? (will bring carrot cake as trade ).

Gerry -------that is a serious fish supper :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2
Whereabouts exactly can one partake of such a thing :drool ???

That's an impressive 'haul' , including 3 of my all time favourites :D

Will swing in past tomorrow morning on my way to Czech...mind if I have a drool over ? (will bring carrot cake as trade ).

Be very pleased to see you....Barney...Neil23...and co also here, if not obvious near their pikey mobiles....on front lawn:eek::eek: will be fishing on loch.

Gerry -------that is a serious fish supper :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2
Whereabouts exactly can one partake of such a thing :drool ???

Lochindaal Hotel, Port Charlotte, Islay....just a short stroll from the hostel.

Back
Top Bottom