Le Mans 11 / 1 convert for sale

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
In a rush of blood I've put my LM 11 / 1 convert up for sale with Ian at Muzzi Moto if any one is interested. I only found it last year and it's now had a limited make over without spoiling the patina. Unfortunately I need the cash for a new project.
http://www.motoguzzisales.co.uk/bikesforsale.htm
Price £6995 and a real investment.

Attachments

• LM12 June 18 2.JPG
    LM12 June 18 2.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 366
When you say "convert" do you mean the automatic version :D

No conversion from LM2 to LM1 spec using LM1 original parts as in clocks etc. The LM 1 & 2 were virtually the same bike with minor changes especially to the fairings.
This conversion was completed some years ago before LM1's hit the crazy high prices of today.

No conversion from LM2 to LM1 spec using LM1 original parts as in clocks etc. The LM 1 & 2 were virtually the same bike with minor changes especially to the fairings.
This conversion was completed some years ago before LM1's hit the crazy high prices of today.

It looks very nice, but aren’t the clocks the original LM2 clocks?
They just look like the ones on my LM2, and the LM that I looked over last week, never had a trip meter,

Still a great and practical usable classic,

And cheap compared to the very similar LM.

That looks nice and at a reasonable price, a good investment for someone
GLWTS

Yes, I recon they probably are the 2 clocks taken from the 2 fairing infill but according to Muzzi Moto they are also 1 clocks as is the clock surround. This bike also looks to have had an NBS engine overhaul at some point. NBS being one of the best Guzzi engineers around. Anyway I'm pleased that someone has left a deposit and seems to be having Muzzi Moto carry out some extra work although I'm not sure what that is.

Back
Top Bottom