Hello..

Been road testing loads of similar bikes recently, some come quite close but my Rallye Te will take some beating..
Enjoy..

The lengths you’ll go to, to be the same as Tricky :D

My name’s Twizzle and I’ve just bought a 1200 Rallye TE.

I collect it Wednesday.

Nice choice congratulations Twizzle! Two more restless nights 'til Wednesday though.....

What (if anything) are you doing for luggage?

Nice choice congratulations Twizzle! Two more restless nights 'til Wednesday though.....

What (if anything) are you doing for luggage?

No Luggage for me - just a roll bag strapped on the rack..... tis all I need.

Welcome newbie. :)

Anyone know how you can start to process a Restraining Order? :nenau

The stalker is very easy to identify :D

Attachments

• 2ED6BD76-785F-44AE-AEA1-A17D918648DB.jpeg
    2ED6BD76-785F-44AE-AEA1-A17D918648DB.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 190
Best of the GSes ever :D

Well I've had a R100RT, then R1100GS, R1150GS, R1200 GSA ( not in that order I must add) and now this one..... it will be interesting to see if it lives up to expectations - shame in some respects as I really, really wanted the R1200 Scrambler I have to work out... I love looking at it, love the way it sounds and goes - but push comes to shove I need to recognise that I'm just too big for it...... and the "Numb Nuts" were a bit of a problem after 40 miles - looked long and hard at the KTM 1290R but cannot get past the Headlight and KTM dealers could only offer bum basic trade ins on the SX..... and the Africa Twin Sport was favoured but I could not fit on it as the tank lobes spread my legs too wide.... (Long Legs, will not fit in the recess) so after a small amount of soul searching and a dealer who made the transition both attractive and easy the deal was done.

Collection Wednesday and Carol Nash didn't leg me up too much either so good to go!!!

T

Well I've had a R100RT, then R1100GS, R1150GS, R1200 GSA ( not in that order I must add) and now this one..... it will be interesting to see if it lives up to expectations - shame in some respects as I really, really wanted the R1200 Scrambler I have to work out... I love looking at it, love the way it sounds and goes - but push comes to shove I need to recognise that I'm just too big for it...... and the "Numb Nuts" were a bit of a problem after 40 miles - looked long and hard at the KTM 1290R but cannot get past the Headlight and KTM dealers could only offer bum basic trade ins on the SX..... and the Africa Twin Sport was favoured but I could not fit on it as the tank lobes spread my legs too wide.... (Long Legs, will not fit in the recess) so after a small amount of soul searching and a dealer who made the transition both attractive and easy the deal was done.

Collection Wednesday and Carol Nash didn't leg me up too much either so good to go!!!

T

Did you ride the 1290R or just look at it? :augie

Did you ride the 1290R or just look at it? :augie

Looking was enough... also I found the 1050 a bit too Rev happy, I prefer the nature of the boxer twin TBH - also I don’t need all that power ....and the ergonomics of the Rallye suit me.

Plus the BMW dealer kicked the shite out of them commercially.......:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom