Bmw SOFT luggage for GSA racks

Amazing that you've reached such an advanced age being a twat all your life. Yes some people do ask what use limits the manufacturer places on its product before buying it. Its called common fecking sense. And if you dont like my post bugger off to another thread. A forum is like a TV set; if you dont like one channel switch to another

Well said Mike! :thumb

Bumot also do a soft pannier called the Xtremada with a hard back that fits to the same frames as their ally Defender ranges:

43058b15f35365cd91e432007135a7eb.png

ab7f274d698c556dd6109984825a340b.png

d9a87bb5f0ce2c4f438cebdbe0f04477.png

Bumot also do a soft pannier called the Xtremada with a hard back that fits to the same frames as their ally Defender ranges:
Yeah I saw those but I'm really looking for a soft pannier than can clip onto the original BMW pannier frame so I can swap between the OEM BMW hard cases and a set of soft cases easily and quickly. The OEM cases are a bit wide for city centre filtering and apart from that, mine leak like a sieve so I'm thinking soft cases for commuting and BMW cases for touring

Yes I know this isnt real adventure biking talk:)

Judging from the blogs that the MoskoMoto team put up on their website, I suspect that a maximum load and maximum speed ratings something forced upon them by the good people at BWM. Their last blog included a section all about what axe to carry on your Reckless 80 ...

I'd tell you the same thing but you would probably need exact instructions from others.

Just what this site needs another bell end whose only contribution is to be a smart arse

Congratulations

Thanks for visiting my profile page though

Just what this site needs another bell end whose only contribution is to be a smart arse

Congratulations

Thanks for visiting my profile page though

Better that than another simpleton like you who can't workout anything for themselves.

I did look at your profile page to see what you have contributed but all I found was dribble, as I expected.

Better that than another simpleton like you who can't workout anything for themselves.

I did look at your profile page to see what you have contributed but all I found was dribble, as I expected.

Sad twat, nice that you’re interested though meanwhile I could tell you were a wanker from your post without any further research.

The question I asked was answered by one of the decent guys on here without me fcuking on phoning a dealer which was your advice so go fcuk yourself, you’ll be good at that

Sad twat, nice that you’re interested though meanwhile I could tell you were a wanker from your post without any further research.

The question I asked was answered by one of the decent guys on here without me fcuking on phoning a dealer which was your advice so go fcuk yourself, you’ll be good at that

Aww Big Nick got his knickers in a twist. Not so big after all it seems lol. Who knew picking up a phone was such a hard chore for you. You must really struggle with something remotely hard to deal with lololol

Aww Big Nick got his knickers in a twist. Not so big after all it seems lol. Who knew picking up a phone was such a hard chore for you. You must really struggle with something remotely hard to deal with lololol

Aww c’mon Freda, surely even you with your tiny brain can see it’s easier someone on here giving you the answer without pissing about on the phone to a dealer for ages
Oh and congratulations on your use of “lol” nice to see you’re down with the kids, probably about your level and where your interest lies

Back on track guys, has anyone got these, I’m going Garmisch Wednesday & fancy a pair of the panniers

Hi Phil, check out sprocket square’s website. He chose Mosko moto for his RTW. I think he is suitably impressed.

MikeF> Have a google - one of the US dealers has made an alternative mounting plate for these that does just that (GSA frames only from what I could see)

Thanks but again not really what I'm looking for. I dont want to buy the Jesse hard panniers and frame when I've got the BMW OEM ones already and If I dont really want to drill holes in the Mosko soft bags either. I have decided to buy the Mosko bags with the adaptor for the standard BMW pannier frames

Thanks but again not really what I'm looking for. I dont want to buy the Jesse hard panniers and frame when I've got the BMW OEM ones already and If I dont really want to drill holes in the Mosko soft bags either. I have decided to buy the Mosko bags with the adaptor for the standard BMW pannier frames
Hi Mike, actually I was referring to the Jesse adapter plate which fits the Mosko bags and OEM frame. I guess it’s made so the whole plate comes off with the bag.

Did you buy 2x Mosko 35 litre or a 35 and 25?

Hi Mike, actually I was referring to the Jesse adapter plate which fits the Mosko bags and OEM frame. I guess it’s made so the whole plate comes off with the bag.

Did you buy 2x Mosko 35 litre or a 35 and 25?

Hi G&T, I tried to buy the 2 x 35L Mosko bags + the GSA adaptor plate + 2 x 4L Molle side bags but it turned out that the adaptor plate and Molle bags are out of stock until August. Doh! Obviously without the plate, the bags are useless so I will have to wait until August

Regarding the choice of 35+35 or 35+25 my reasoning went like this. Mosko told me that a fully packed 35L bag would be about 8" wide. That makes it about the same width on the offside as the OEM box but about 3" narrower on the nearside (obviously because the offside bag is pushed further out by the exhaust). However of course the whole point about soft bags is that they can be cinched tighter if they're not fully packed so my plan is to pack less into the offside bag and only use its full capacity when absolutely needed

Back
Top Bottom