Michelin's £30 cash back.

Ethaneil

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a pair of Road 5's fitted to loose wheels at Wheel House Tyres in Coleshill, Birmingham. £245.

Also Michelin currently have an offer on again where you can claim £30 back on most of their range.

£215, and ten minutes to take 'em of and put 'em back on again. :):)

Only ridden them home so far, but they feel plush compared to my shagged road trail 4's

On until the end of July apparently.

Its at offersmichelin.co.uk or something like that.

Just received an email from Michelin to say that my claim has been approved.

£30 will be paid directly into the bank within the next 28 days.

Kerching:beer:

Just received an email from Michelin to say that my claim has been approved.

£30 will be paid directly into the bank within the next 28 days.

Kerching:beer:

Do you have to give them your bank details or is it a refund on the card transaction through the dealer???

Do you have to give them your bank details or is it a refund on the card transaction through the dealer???
You have to enter your bank details.

When I first looked at the site I thought it seemed a bit moody. But it was the guys at Wheelhouse Tyres who mentioned it, and they have some official looking posters about the offer up in the reception.

The email from Michelin also links directly to the main Michelin site. I know thats easily spoofed but hey, £30 is £30!!

I used a bank account which is pretty much idle too, just in case there is any issue. I will update if the money actually appears.

had new tyres fitted at shorrocks in preston and they took 30 quid of the bill so only 210 for pilot 5s

You have to enter your bank details.

When I first looked at the site I thought it seemed a bit moody. But it was the guys at Wheelhouse Tyres who mentioned it, and they have some official looking posters about the offer up in the reception.

The email from Michelin also links directly to the main Michelin site. I know thats easily spoofed but hey, £30 is £30!!

I used a bank account which is pretty much idle too, just in case there is any issue. I will update if the money actually appears.

£30 landed in the bank account today. Kerching, I thank you!

A set landed for me this evening, so I’m getting them fitted tomorrow. I’m certainly going to try and claim my €35!

Just back from a 6k jaunt around Scandanavia on a set of pilot 5 trails, performed superbly, dry, wet and gravel. Thought the 4s were good but very impressed with the 5s.

Linky no worky and Michelin seem to go out of their way to prevent anyone finding anything about this rewards system - at least via the web.

I had the same trouble they seem to make it hard for you try 'offers Michelin' in google.

Sorry, you appear to have experienced an error. Please close down the site and try submitting your claim again.

:tears

that not worky,is there a link i bought a pair or roal trail 5 yesterday .

I filled it out weeks ago. Still no cash or email from Michelin

Back
Top Bottom