Drift Ghost X - Anyone got one, Opinions?

Fluffmeister

I think I'm a Guzzista now
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone running a Drift Ghost X, looking for a low profile helmet cam to switch between lids and cycling helmet and the price of these seems reasonable but I can't find a review, and ewe toob only seems to have an unboxing and a single ride from a guy with no info.

Just wondered if anyone in the collective has one or has used one. I was looking for a used Ghost S, but they are like Unicorn poop.

Thanks in advance.

I’m on a trip now and one of the riders is using one on his H2. Nice kit and he likes it, but the video has a lot of vibration. In contrast the go pro 3 used by another rider doesn’t have vibration.

Both are securely mounted to a non-vibrating position.

Nice price and low profile but I don't know about the vid quality, I think Drift have lost their way with the Ghost X and 4k offerings so I've switched camp at this moment in time for the GoPro 5 Session which is even smaller than the X, takes seconds to move to different mounts round the bike, instant recording with the on/off switch and with image stabilisation and 4K its a little beaut :thumb2

Thanks gents, I might look at the GoPro, I've already got an SJCam 4000 WiFi and a GoPro Hero 3+ Black to swap around on the bike, I just want something to mount on the helmet to use as a travel / commuter camera as Sunday I was nearly wiped out 3 times on the way to Inverness by cars and a van, all just drove straight out of junctions, no attempt to slow down, or do any kind of check. Just wonder if the GoPro option may be a bit overkill for that, and am also looking to see how flush they can mount to a lid as I don't want the usual GoPro scaffolding on the side of the helmet.

Back
Top Bottom