Premier Inn - Titanic - Parking

Franm

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Myself and herself are travelling north at the end of next week and as part of the trip we're booked in to the Premier Inn for one night so that we can check out the Titanic museum etc.
I was wondering what the story is re parking in this area as the hotel dosen't appear to have it's own.
Or what's the position as regards using their pay parking areas when on the bike?
Any advice re this is appreciated.
Cheers
Fran

I can't help with your question but do go to the dry dock and pumphouse - as they are well worthwhile.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I stayed there a few years ago and I'm nearly sure they had parking. Also right beside the odyssey arena and I would imagine they have a secure underground carpark

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The hotel has a small car park to the rear. I think you'll have to pay for the parking. Have a look on google maps

You can't take a bike into the underground carpark. We just left ours locked up on the pavement right outside.

The hotel has a small car park and some above ground but under canopy parking.

The Titanic Centre, which is about 10mins walk from the hotel does have an underground car park, but I am not sure on the rates or opening hours.

Outside that I am sure you could lock it on the pavement of maybe in the bike (bicycle) parking near to the hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Titanic Centre, which is about 10mins walk from the hotel does have an underground car park, but I am not sure on the rates or opening hours.

That's the one I referenced - bikes aren't allowed into the underground car park at the Titanic.

Just an update.
We did put the bike in to the underground car park at the Titanic Centre, the attendant at the entrance had to give us a ticket though as the machine wouldn't dispense one.
We were glad to be in out of the heat as it was one of the 30 degree days.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom