iPhone charging on gs

ninjarich1971

Reaction score
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/381545279435
Been camping around France, Andorra and Spain on bike for a couple of weeks and this has been the perfect tool for charging the phone whilst we been off grid. Plugs straight into optimate charge point and takes power straight from battery. Switch on it to turn it off and led to show you when it’s working. Obviously it will drain battery if left on but when no electrickery around it’s a god send:thumb2

And another option from Ultimate Addons via Amazon

Attachments

• 2D36D250-CB84-4EFC-B936-0A975B0F1A1A.jpeg
    2D36D250-CB84-4EFC-B936-0A975B0F1A1A.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 186
Why not get the BMW accessory adaptor with USB sockets and plug your phone charge cable straight into it?

Why not get the BMW accessory adaptor with USB sockets and plug your phone charge cable straight into it?
The only problem I’ve found is that iPhones can be an arse to charge. I have a standard usb on the bike and it powers everything from my mates android phone to my power bank but won’t touch my iPhone.

The only problem I’ve found is that iPhones can be an arse to charge. I have a standard usb on the bike and it powers everything from my mates android phone to my power bank but won’t touch my iPhone.

Clean out the socket on your iPhone; it’s probably full of shite. It’s easy, it’s free.... and if it doesn’t work, you’ll still have your awsome steed to take your mind off it. Lots of self-help videos on how to do it.

PS There are lots of videos out there, giving all sorts of hacks on how to charge a iPhone without a charger. Give them a go, it will pass an hour or two. If they work, awsome.

To be honest this really is a first world problem. How did we cope all those years ago when I had to carry cash and look for a phone box or god forbid carry a map and hum music to myself. Now you go away for a couple of weeks and become fixated on charging your phone

To be honest this really is a first world problem. How did we cope all those years ago when I had to carry cash and look for a phone box or god forbid carry a map and hum music to myself. Now you go away for a couple of weeks and become fixated on charging your phone

I do hope that you tour on a horse and cart ?
How did we cope before the days of the horse and cart? Just fed it, and off you went.

Back
Top Bottom