Where to buy? - Cardo Scala Packtalk BOLD, duo

Jesim1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please note it's the new BOLD version I'm looking for!

I've pretty much decided to go for the duo version of these and am shopping around for the best deal as they cost a small fortune, so any pointed to where I can get one would be appreciated as I know many sites have discounts or dealer do sales etc.....

The cheapest I can find it is here for approx. £426 : https://www.motoin.de/Helmets/Commu...0DL7nq3SKKeM9sKzj1-6sxbKyKAEpqCgaApfhEALw_wcB

Thanks

James

Got mine from Amazon.. a good £30 cheaper for the Q1's... so you may get even more off those :)

Tried most I can get with a search including Amazon and flee bay, but if someone has a 10% off (genuine) sale then it could be worth it, the original link I've posted is still the cheapest I can see, but I did register with fc and put one in the basket as suggested.

James

This site is very good. Top tip. Register with them, put it in your basket and wait a few days...... they usually email you asking if you are having difficulty completing your order and give you an extra 5% discount code to encourage you to buy :green gri

https://www.fc-moto.de/en/Cardo-Packtalk-Bold-Communication-System-Double-Pack

My top tip is buy from a uk dealer who you can actually speak to and trust ie not an internet site. I bought both my scala from a uk dealer, the first set, had issues and the guy replaced free and was great. I bought my Packtalk from the same guy and luckily it has been faultless. But because they are a US unit, if something goes wrong you need a dealer rather than someone who deals only on the internet. I would rather pay a little more for that piece of mind. Unluckily the guy I used isn't currently trading.

Never had a problem with Amazon.. they need to keep their ratings.. and its not a boot sale like e-bay... I have had issues with local sellers as they sometimes don't understand the issues and ask you to contact the manufacturer yourself?... :blast

Never had a problem with Amazon.. they need to keep their ratings.. and its not a boot sale like e-bay... I have had issues with local sellers as they sometimes don't understand the issues and ask you to contact the manufacturer yourself?... :blast

I don't agree, if you buy from a recognised place that actually understands comms systems, they will know if there are issues. Amazon is fine, but a lot of the time, you are just buying off a third party using Amazon as a platform. The problem I had with my first G9 set didn't happen for 6 months, try getting Amazon to respond after 6 months. As for the Packtalk Bold, think the only difference between the new one and the original is the siri etc connection, not sure if that now works on my original, as its just had a major software update :)

Back
Top Bottom