How much should I pay???

Noelk1200

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new so be nice. I had a 2004 R1200GS in the past and I am on the look out for a 2013 adventure. I have been talking to someone who bought a 2013 R1200GS air-cooled Adventure to collect, it only has 700 miles on it and has just had all the fluids flushed/serviced by BMW. It looks like new and has the 3 stainless steel panniers. The BIG Question is how much and will it have been adversely affected by sitting in someone’s living room? I have overpaid in the past with my heart, thought it’s time to get some useful advice? Thanks in advance.

If it’s 2013 it’ll be a twin cam.
Some say, the best GSA made.
To find one with such low mileage....well It’s difficult to set a price.
Certainly north of £9k. Perhaps some others can give a better idea on price.
How much is the guy asking?
Doubt it’ll have suffered much from being sat. Take out a warranty, if you’re worried.
By the way, the panniers are Aluminium, not Stainless.

Thanks for that kind Sir, I just realised how much heavier the bike would be with stainless steel. Doh

Hello, I’m new so be nice. I had a 2004 R1200GS in the past and I am on the look out for a 2013 adventure. I have been talking to someone who bought a 2013 R1200GS air-cooled Adventure to collect, it only has 700 miles on it and has just had all the fluids flushed/serviced by BMW. It looks like new and has the 3 stainless steel panniers. The BIG Question is how much and will it have been adversely affected by sitting in someone’s living room? I have overpaid in the past with my heart, thought it’s time to get some useful advice? Thanks in advance.

I have a 2013 Adventure for sale on here. It's in the for sale section. You may not be interested in buying privately but if you are this site is a good source. You can't send private messages as you're not a subscriber and it would be worth the subscription of a mere £12 to upgrade your membership.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll let you have some contact details.

Back
Top Bottom