T900 getting the UMP

With the new front indicators and rectifier relocated and fitted

i-NZhwqFb-L.jpg

i-Gvg5snn-L.jpg

The new front sprocket and DID chain,

i-m5nWp3q-L.jpg

Exhaust going back on the bike.

i-CsZmfhD-L.jpg

Finally the cherry on the T900 for me is the tank, Chris with that paint work has for me added the greatest change to the bike it really is the dogs dangly bits, some with better eye site than me if you look into the deep shine you can see this. It looks different in different light and shade. :cool: :D

i-kV9qssz-L.jpg

That Logo striking through out of the blue leaving the UMP

i-W5Mn78C-L.jpg

i-JfWbwFC-L.jpg

Even Lola is impressed :hippy

i-b2ChsJX-L.jpg

Carburettor tops changed to finned and the exhaust pipes ready to be built up and completed with cans and heat shields – after a good polish up of course …. :thumb2

i-493tBGt-L.jpg

Front indicators, and the light cleaned up and refitted and the front a bit neater. :)

i-cpnLh2J-L.jpg

Exhaust cans fitted with the heat shields, for me there was originally a bit too much chrome so the heat shields are now powder coated black to dial the chrome down a tad. :D

i-57wFbhj-L.jpg

i-3m9kMxc-XL.jpg

Some changes to the front end using the AltRider High Fender Mount - with stainless fittings this changes the look. Renewing the old rusting fork gator clips at the same time. :D

i-Tbs2m8J-L.jpg

i-whC4rDr-L.jpg

i-JfcB5c6-L.jpg

The Black cherry candy colour of the new paint work, by CT really stands out breathing a new life into the T900 :cool:

i-8Hf9qSh-L.jpg

i-5LfH9bF-XL.jpg

Putting some of the original parts that had been powder coated powder on the lower end of the bike the side and centre stand going on first with some new fittings.

i-852r22S-L.jpg

Next some more polishing to be done and more parts put back on the lower end ………… :)

Engine bars and the bash plate they was powder coated black and now added to the bike. :D

i-hT8fqRt-L.jpg

Now for a look at the top end a strip down and clean up and soon to be collecting the wind screen from CT with its paint to match the front mudguard and the Tank once fitted I can take a step back and decide on the look. :idea

i-fscbSTW-L.jpg

i-dV9Z78z-L.jpg

i-5tQcxxj-L.jpg

I visited Chris today – CT Motorcycle Services to pick up the last of the paintwork for the T900. For me it’s the paint and high quality at that, that transforms the bike the most, from what it was to what it now is. :thumb2

With the windscreen back on the bike it brings the bike together completing and matching with the tank and front Mudguard. :D

i-KWsTHMm-L.jpg

i-hMGH8xB-L.jpg

The paint job on the number plate is the brushed aluminium against the black is superb. :D So this is my T900 with the UMP! :D

i-Mh3gDC6-L.jpg

i-DST3PSP-L.jpg

A bit more work to be done yet removing some rusty fixings and replacing with stainless steel.

i-gq4bSCC-L.jpg

That’s stunning mate

Must drag mine out and give it a run - I’m ashamed to say it’s onlt done 300 miles in the last year 🙁

That’s stunning mate

Must drag mine out and give it a run - I’m ashamed to say it’s onlt done 300 miles in the last year ��

Thanks Ian, - Some times it goes like that with getting out on the bike even with the good weather :blast with mine I cant wait to get this one on the Road and get riding, few more jobs yet then a service and MOT - in between work and when I get time!

Even the Lid is staring at me to be picked up :eek: - I bought a new one in keeping with the bike and to match that new candy paint work a bit, the subtle mono Jack on the sides goes with the one on the back of the bike seat :D :D

i-vpGPGpJ-L.jpg

i-RddnhWR-L.jpg

Nice lid

I’ve no problem getting out on the bike - done 2500 miles on the 1200 since I got it 7 weeks ago

Just every journey has needed the luggage capacity or been long motorway rides so not been ones for the Scram

I’ll be out on it one weekend soon thought! 🙂

Nice lid

I’ve no problem getting out on the bike - done 2500 miles on the 1200 since I got it 7 weeks ago

Just every journey has needed the luggage capacity or been long motorway rides so not been ones for the Scram

I’ll be out on it one weekend soon thought! ��

:thumb2 yes indeed my 12 is my mile munching carrier also :D

Missus must have really had the ump to spend so much time in the garage, cracking project, colour was similar to my T100

Missus must have really had the ump to spend so much time in the garage, cracking project, colour was similar to my T100

Yes she had the raving UMP. All is calm now she likes the paintwork even helped me steady the bike when I needed some help :rolleyes: Thanks I'm enjoying working on it :thumb, great colour thanks to the CT treatment, Chris has a good eye for what goes and creating a superb finish :D:D

Just some small additions the gear lever rubber renewed and a polish up.:D

i-fDffjh7-L.jpg

Bar end mirrors.

i-Gkn9cXG-L.jpg

Brake callipers cleaned up new pads fitted front and rear. The rear was a lot worse than the front. but both are more efficient now.

i-PfwpsJ4-L.jpg

i-PW8xkxB-L.jpg

Tax is a bit past its sell by date. :blast :toungincheek

i-DBqqQg5-L.jpg

Whilst waiting for some nuts and bolts – Next, on the to do list is a bit of a service before the MOT so I can get it out of this garage and on the road and take some better pictures. :)

i-jqQcmh5-L.jpg

Four and a half months on from getting the bike.

i-BNXPMBB-XL.jpg

And out of the Garage at last......... :JB

With the servicing complete the bike sailed through the MOT and on up the Thames estuary for a 50 mile ramble. :bounce1

i-P86ktnt-XL.jpg

i-D57Z9Tf-XL.jpg

On reflection. I'm happy with the end result. For now :D

i-59HGtJ7-XL.jpg

i-LH64KGh-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom