South East UK Garmin routes for breaking in new bike

Tom

Reaction score
Anyone want to share good route on Garmin file.format that is good for breaking in the bike?

Lots of variable speed roads so you can change up and down the gears.

Cheers,
T

Ting Tong, me ol’ china.

I’ve got one that will do you.

I’m away at the moment, back Friday. Better still, go to France. I did one with Nutty and Bounce, that worked well.

FFS just get out a ride the bloody thing!

Tom, one idea. Go to the RiDE webpages, they have a block of routes that might suit you.

+1 for RiDE routes. If you look for the Castles supplement in the routes part of the website there is a fairly good circular route passing around a lot of the Castles in Kent. The GPX file can be downloaded and plugged straight in to your satnav.

Tom, one idea. Go to the RiDE webpages, they have a block of routes that might suit you.

Just had a look and downloaded. Now need to figure out how to make it work in basecamp. At the moment it is just straight lines between waypoints, not over roads.

Lots of variable speed roads so you can change up and down the gears.

Isn't that like a normal ride? Stick to roads you know on a new bike so that you don't have the additional worry of following your sat nav/getting lost whilst learning about your new bike.

I’m starting to use Kurviger.de quite a lot now. There’s a “Circular route” function, select how far you want to go, the general direction, and whether it’s curvy or fast roads, and hey presto it calculates a route.

You can download to the Scenic app, or Garmin/Nav via a .gpx file, Robert is your mother’s brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom