Bike friendly accommodation near Zagreb & Serbia & Bulgaria @ near Larissa Greece

GSA@123

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bike friendly accommodation near Zagreb & Serbia & Bulgaria @ near Larissa Greece

After much deliberation on the ride down to Greece via Albania and Croatia I have finally been dissuaded by not being able to get anything other than 3P insurance for MNE, BIK & ALB and have tried everywhere.

So now looking to ‘turn left’ rather than right from Austria - and achieve Piraeus via Croatia (stop near Zagreb or further east), Serbia (stop near Nis), Bulgaria (south)
& Greece (stop near Larissa)

If you can recommend a bike friendly hotel to stop at in those parts I would be very grateful - mid range budget is ok,

Thx for any help
S

After much deliberation on the ride down to Greece via Albania and Croatia I have finally been dissuaded by not being able to get anything other than 3P insurance for MNE, BIK & ALB and have tried everywhere.

So now looking to ‘turn left’ rather than right from Austria - and achieve Piraeus via Croatia (stop near Zagreb or further east), Serbia (stop near Nis), Bulgaria (south)
& Greece (stop near Larissa)

If you can recommend a bike friendly hotel to stop at in those parts I would be very grateful - mid range budget is ok,

Thx for any help
S

By "bike friendly hotel" do you mean a hotel that has secure parking or something slightly ......er......friendlier ?

Hi - I mean they have secure parking and used to having bikers staying there rather than any ‘extra services’!

Hi,

Late reply, but maybe it will be useful for others.

We're located in Zagreb, Croatia, EU: www.lobagola.com

Lobagola is known in the overlanding world for providing one stop shop services: accommodation, motorcycle purchase, third party liability insurance coverage, bike storage, free use of our service shop, washing facility, spare parts and tyres, air, sea and land freight etc etc.

We have garages on site for motorcycles and also full service shop, pressure washer etc etc. We can store travellers bikes in our warehouse, or just store fresh tires and parts.

You can PM me for any info you might need.

Regards
dooby

Hi - I mean they (are)....used to having bikers staying there

Does this imply that bikers are needy or somehow especially apart from someone arriving in a car, on a bus, by plane, train, bicycle or on foot?

You can PM me for any info you might need.

Nobody can PM you, as you have not paid £12 for site subscription.

A small enough price to advertise your enterprise, I guess?

Back
Top Bottom