Autocome fit under GS Rally Sport Seat??

BozBoz

Reaction score
Took a GS Rally Sport out for a demo yesterday. In a conversation with the sales guy afterwards, he thought it would be unlikely that you could fit an Autocom SPA unit under the seat of the bike. This surprised me. The dimensions of the SPA are 14 x 7 x 2.5 cms. I did not have time to take the seat off the demo bike to check this. Anybody know how much space there is under this models seat and whether the unit I have mentioned could fit?

I can only fit a Rizla paper, 2 grains of rice and a gnat's pubic hair under my seat, so my tiny Bluetooth unit has to go on the side of my helmet. I've since found I don't really need those other items under my seat anyway.

If the bike doesn’t have an alarm, there should be enough room under there. I had a few bits under the rallye seat on mine, but don’t have the bike any more so can’t go and check for you.

It will easily fit under the tail section. Drop out two vertical bolts that fix under the black plastic underguard and it lowers enough to push the suitability wrapped SPA unit in. Has worked perfectly well on the last four GSA’s I’ve had.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom