Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain 30th June

developer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone going?

The Tiddly (Royal Oak) Ellerdine, Telford TF6 6RL

If so, be prepared so be astonished by Melvin Hancox - one of the finest electric guitar players you'll ever see :thumb:thumb:thumb

No, I used to be a member, but found it a bit too “old school”and clique based.... I also get fed up with the technical forum, where the stock answer was always “buy a factory manual” so I did...I also found the forum to be very heavily moderated..

So, HDRGB has been confined to room 101and I binned my membership...

Anyone going?

The Tiddly (Royal Oak) Ellerdine, Telford TF6 6RL

If so, be prepared so be astonished by Melvin Hancox - one of the finest electric guitar players you'll ever see :thumb:thumb:thumb

That was today, was it not? In which case, at this late hour.....You are a complete and uttercunt, with no reservations nor exceptions, so...…….Off you fuck, you little/big cuntard.

That was today, was it not? In which case, at this late hour.....You are a complete and uttercunt, with no reservations nor exceptions, so...…….Off you fuck, you little/big cuntard.

Hmmm, a reasonable attempt :clap

But the band are on at 9.30pm, so the day continues - I thought you might be interested after your afternoon nap...

Hmmm, a reasonable attempt :clap

But the band are on at 9.30pm, so the day continues - I thought you might be interested after your afternoon nap...

I see you are a leading light from the school of those that are hard of thought...You carry on though, you do them a real credit, shining light, a beacon and font of all knowledge, you will go far.

I see you are a leading light from the school of those that are hard of thought...You carry on though, you do them a real credit, shining light, a beacon and font of all knowledge, you will go far.

I think the post above with the swearing was better - this one ^^^ is a bit "girl", so to speak, on a largely rufty tufty male forum - what happened? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom