Newbie with GS on order

Hannibal

Reaction score
Greetings. Another newbie here, both to the forum and the world of the GS.

Presently living in Singapore; we opened a new office out here back in 2012 and I came out for a three month stint to get my side of the business up and running. That was five and a half years ago. Repatriating back to the UK in five weeks and it'll be time to get back on two wheels (work and weather permitting).

I have a new GS A on factory order ready for when I get back. Deposit is paid etc., so subject to satisfactory test ride, I hope to be a happy GS owner second week of August.

I have to say "subject to satisfactory test ride" because I've always had sports bikes before now with one exception. I had a brand new Triumph Tiger 1050 back in early 2009. It turned out to be a HoS and spent more time in the shop than between my legs. I lost patience after four months and chopped it in for a Speed Triple, which was a total riot. Anyhoo, not sure how I'll find the GS but, from what I hear and have read, it should be an awesome piece of kit.

Time for a change now anyway, especially as I'm getting older and cannot be bothered with the head-down-backside-up riding position anymore. Also, I've been wanting to ride two-up with the wife down to Tuscanny for as long as I can remember and the GS seems the perfect man for the job. I'm hoping the GS will be much better for commuting on the days I don't want to drive, too.

Look forward to any advice and guidance for my test ride before finally taking the plunge :beerjug:

Greetings. Another newbie here, both to the forum and the world of the GS.

.... I have to say "subject to satisfactory test ride" because I've always had ....

Greetings, I'm sure you will find the GSA beats riding ladyboys :thumb

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom