Setting Bing float levels ?

Thanks, I’ve not seen either, but it’s the massive 3 or 4 day airhead event just down the road from me at Lincoln next week so I will probably see just about every after market sidestand that’s ever been made for an airhead.

Cheers mickey.

Thanks, I’ve not seen either, but it’s the massive 3 or 4 day airhead event just down the road from me at Lincoln next week so I will probably see just about every after market sidestand that’s ever been made for an airhead.

Cheers mickey.
Come and say hello,we will be there with some bikes:thumb

Hi Mikey,
Sadly I may not see you after all, I'd not realised it was a pre-paid and subsequently sold out ticket entry only, which is a big shame as I'm only down the road!
Hope you have a really great weekend :thumb

Hi Mikey,
Sadly I may not see you after all, I'd not realised it was a pre-paid and subsequently sold out ticket entry only, which is a big shame as I'm only down the road!
Hope you have a really great weekend :thumb

You can pay on the door on Sunday for entrance to the bike show and vendors £5

Yes I’m aware of this, but unfortunately I’m riding in a Lincolnshire Poachers pre 65 Trial at Nettleton.

I’ll see what I can come up with, what time will the event finish on Sunday?

Thanks Mickey

I could be wrong but.........the surefoot is as difficult to operate from the saddle as the OEM one - its attached at the same location, and IIRC the only real difference is that it does not autoflip back up.

The Migstand is completely relocated towards the rear of the bike and easy to reach.

The Surefoot on my 90/6 is very easy to operate from the saddle. But do remember that you have to retract it when setting off as the bike will not go round a LH corner with it extended.
I keep on meaning to wire up an starter cutout switch as I find that when I’m hot and knackered retracting it gets forgotten!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On my R100GS it was possible to simply connect the side stand switch into the line which leads to the neutral switch, and the result was that the bike would start in neutral with the stand down but when I put it into gear the motor cut out if the stand was still down.
I used a switch from a Jap wrecker which had the same bullet connections as the harness so I didn't have to cut any wiring and it could be instantly disconnected if it was suspect.
Don't know if it will work on other models but it is worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom