New owner from Edinburgh

hic2wo

Reaction score
Hello just purchased r1200gs rallye 3 weeks ago and covered 3000mls already with trip to Germany, Austria,Italy and Switzerland.What a superb machine , have had a few bmw,s previously s1000xr,s1000r and r1200rs which i foolishly traded for an mt10sp which only lasted for 6 weeks before being traded in for my GS. Up until not long ago i would never have considered a GS for all the wrong reasons but now i have one i cant think of a better bike for doing everything .I like to ride spirited and have more fun doing so on this than most of my previous bikes.Our recent trips to the alps proved this with my friends on there sports bikes being in awe of the GS in the twisty roads, even i am still perplexed how a bike like this can handle so well. Anyhow i hope you can forgive any silly questions that may follow .
Regards
Chris

Welcome aboard. Have a look at the Scotland section for more "local" info. There's also the Ullapool meet up in September. See the events section.

Welcome to the mad house. Enjoy the the bike. Most of us have been there some have forgotten.

A word to the wise, Look for answers to questions before you post. The search function works quite well. Or you can just post and take cover. :D

Back
Top Bottom