Know a Black Forest hotel - eastern side?

You are determined not to tell us the hotel’s name.
Absolutely determined, yes.

Bloody hell, I don't want to actually meet you guys. :)

Hotel Breitmattstub, Jahnstr., Bühlertal

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I should have followed up on this.

I would definitely recommend this. Quiet little place. Covered parking for the bikes. Which was handy as there was a biblical downpour soon after I arrived.

They've obviously decided to utilise the upstairs of the building for accommodation, and there's a little spiral staircase to reach the rooms (there is also a lift iirc). But the rooms are beautifully done, first class bathroom. Weissbier served downstairs in their restaurant. The steak is very good. I had a single room, so can't vouch for the doubles.

Location is 15min from the B500. It's not buried in the woods like some places around there. So if there's a sunset, you'll get it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ah yes, sorry. Forgot you’re a complete snob who needs an overpriced wine list to feel at ease ��

For once, I agree with Arsey. Two of us stopped there a couple of years ago when touring round the Vosges. Mark and his wife Ida (I think) were great hosts and the price per night included breakfast and three course evening meal.

Their hotel has a great "feel" about it and even though it was our first visit, we felt more like friends than guests.

Back
Top Bottom