TFT BT vs NAV 6 BT Help please.

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone please explain if BT to my new TFT offers anything more that BT to my NAV 6. The nav allows me the functions of vocal directions, phone calls and music etc (if I download) and hard wired so not phone batt loss.
The TFT offers the same via my phone using battery power and although I can use the bar controls the nav functions are limited via the Motorrad app.
Please am I missing something. Help please.
G

Simple answer, don’t know freecom I’m afraid. Took me ages to figure out connections with sena 20s evo.
I’d doubt it would make any difference to phone battery which ever way round it’s connected, it still has to be connected to something!.
The sena has 2 phone channels and the intercom is on its own channel anyway. So ch1 connected to tft for phone and music. Ch2 to nav 6 for voice commands from satnav. Phone connected to tft. Sena needs to be turned on before you liven the bike.

That should work for me too as Freecom has 2 channels too.
I’ll give it a try later today
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What am I doing wrong? I’ve connected as said and media works from phone as does sat nav voice but when phoning the unit shows my call list and phone numbers, makes the call and connects but I have no ringer or any voice. So basically everything else works but the phone volume. Any ideas please

I think I've sorted it now with a comms update.
Thanks for the help.

It was the scala update. It’s worth checking if your system has one. Are you having trouble

Back
Top Bottom