Peak district adventures on classics

steele01

Reaction score
So thought Id start a lil ride report gonna be allot of pics an videos coming as I set out to explore the peak district over the next month :) being on my doorstep an being redundant now got a lil time to explore haha

anyway enough of me waffling here's a teaser :) edited on my 2006 mac pro trying to sort the upload quality to youtube as its pixellating a bit artifact wise working with i movie 10 ancient I know.

shooting on a go pro hero 6 1080p at 60 fps with pro tune on so looks pretty good before i upload to youtube,

Mainly riding a rd 250 lc at the moment and debating doing Scotland on her

Hope you all enjoy

Footage is from todays 250 mile ride :) got some more to edit an still deciding 1150 gsa maybe to sit along side the classics :)

very good

enjoyed that clip look forward to more nice bikes :thumb good video editing also amazing what you can do in retirement:thumb

Cheers mate :D wish I could retire but Im 29 haha so gonna have to get back to the grind at some point when I figure out a new career Litho print is ruined as an industry :)

Hopefully gonna be doing a tech tip video on the LC, Pedro's gt 750 (got some footage for that so far) and my Norton 650ss an maybe a classicish beemer depeendant on what I get been good for keeping our minds of stuff, amazing how many people you meet when it comes to classics :)

Cheers mate :D wish I could retire but Im 29 haha so gonna have to get back to the grind at some point when I figure out a new career Litho print is ruined as an industry :)

Hopefully gonna be doing a tech tip video on the LC, Pedro's gt 750 (got some footage for that so far) and my Norton 650ss an maybe a classicish beemer depeendant on what I get been good for keeping our minds of stuff, amazing how many people you meet when it comes to classics :)

Is that it? Was really enjoying that video clip ......and then it finished :eek:.….not good enough, get some more done quick. ( was that a frame of Monsal Head?)

:clap

Is that it? Was really enjoying that video clip ......and then it finished :eek:.….not good enough, get some more done quick. ( was that a frame of Monsal Head?)

:clap

+1.....

Cheers :D yep more gonna be coming soon no George Lucas but doing my best haha took ages to edit my Mac is pretty much from the stone age lol

An yep monsall head :)

Video was spoiled by that music.

Bike sounds needed.

sorry mate

got redundant mixed with retirement anyway get more posted impressive stuff:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom