New colours for 2019

See the GS is missing as is the RT etc ...... new model coming !

Anyone done any long distance touring on 9t? Any windscreen mods, hanguards and panniers? or is it just a Easy commuter bike?

I am not fond of any of the new colours.

:eek:

Anyone done any long distance touring on 9t? Any windscreen mods, hanguards and panniers? or is it just a Easy commuter bike?

I did 1100 miles in a weekend on mine.
Small dart screen, Wunderlich footpeg lowering kit, Wunderlich bar risers, Sargent seat, BMW sat Nav fixing kit, BMW rear seat luggage.

Attachments

• 8D5D8B7D-8A24-4636-9536-7D6C7D77F57A.jpg
    8D5D8B7D-8A24-4636-9536-7D6C7D77F57A.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 461
Dart screen, gel seat insert, Shock Factory rear shock, tank bag and tail bag on my wife's Pure has taken her on a few trips to France, Wales and North of England, with Spain next on the list. It'll never offer the long distance comfort of a GS, but it's perfectly capable.

Dart screen, gel seat insert, Shock Factory rear shock, tank bag and tail bag on my wife's Pure has taken her on a few trips to France, Wales and North of England, with Spain next on the list. It'll never offer the long distance comfort of a GS, but it's perfectly capable.

How is the M shock fairing up ? looking at getting one myself.

How is the M shock fairing up ? looking at getting one myself.
It's good, they really do take the harshness out of the ride at the rear, and the damping is very easy to dial into your taste. She had one previously for three years on her Ducati Scrambler before that, and I've had their twin shocks on my Bonneville for four years now.

Looking at the colors especially the 719 Sonderwunsch colors which I would not pay extra for I think BMW tries too hard...
The original black/silver looks classy and still the best...:thumby:
The Nazi-panzer tank grey Pure is not bad either and so is the white Racer but the new white/black or black/gold,forrester green/silver or red/blue/silver are really nothing to write home about.
I think the Pure/Racer/GS would look good in black which is a great BMW !
Maybe for 2020 as the "Last Edidition" and going away present for the aircooled boxer with some real upgrades ( ESA,linked brakes,factory hard luggage,centerstand ) which should be the last year for the R 9 T due to EU-5 regs...:(
I don't think anyone would buy a 2021 R 9 T with 70 hp that sounds like a lawn mover due to some idiots in Brussels...

Back
Top Bottom