The Overland Event - Anyone going?

We have a few booked up for this year, I'm looking forward to it.

I'll book my ticket later. Looks decent enough with plenty going on.

I'm off to it again this year - great venue and relaxed atmosphere. The talks are great too

If you go to the event website, then Presenters, then Ed March and watch his video, it's fantastic. Very funny.

It makes you think his presentation could be really entertaining..

Hopefully going to this.
As long as I don't have new reg bikes to deliver.

Cheers Dave.

Had an mail saying they are letting people stay Thursday night...

I’m going to this, me & my mate are going Thursday night. Come and say hello I’m The one with the bike and tent or if i’m not there I’ll be in or around the beer tent, failing that you’ll catch me at the burger van. :beer::beerjug::hogroast:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast:camping:camping

There is a group of us going and we'll be the ones drinking rum, camping with bikes. I'm sure we'll stick out like a sore thumb.

The schedule of events is out and lots to see, we'll be travelling up on the Thursday.

Events look good, we are heading there Thursday afternoon. Andy my mate (AKA The Hippy) works at Crouch Vale Brewery in Essex so we'll be bringing a few pints of Amarillo.

The schedule of events is out and lots to see, we'll be travelling up on the Thursday.

I'll be heading up early Friday morning. Is there a choice of fields to camp in?

Go on then, someone give me the heads up which is the 'preferred' field. I have to admit...I do like my kip, but I'll be taking ear plugs anyway

Ride through the first, camp in the second!

I will be the CCM GP450 and a yellow Wild Country Tent- happy to share a brew or beer....

Back
Top Bottom