Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rybrook Wolverhampton Motorrad - poor customer service for weeks.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I’m having similar contact issues myself. I need the cruise switch replacing on my RT, Wollaston didn’t call back. Cotswold wanted me to rebook because I hadn’t put it on the original booking. Blade couldn’t see me before 9th September. Currently booked in with rybrook on 20th September.

Good luck with that then, I know they have been struggling with getting work through the work shop since their main technicians abscence due to a bad collision some weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gebrauchtwagen83 View Post
    I’m having similar contact issues myself. I need the cruise switch replacing on my RT, Wollaston didn’t call back. Cotswold wanted me to rebook because I hadn’t put it on the original booking. Blade couldn’t see me before 9th September. Currently booked in with rybrook on 20th September.
    I hope you get sorted, it's a sad affair for any of this kind of feedback on BMW dealers, I don't think BMW are the brand they used to be, all my dealings with BMW UK have been frustrating even for asking for information on details they sent to me - like the breakdown cover - they then could not give me any details of it and just told me to go to the dealers even though they sent the card!

James
    BMW K1600 GTLE

problem today is the mottorad is an add on. Most dealers would be happy to ditch the bikes if they could. They are staffed mainly by salesmen who are somewhat disinterested. Workshop staff are in the main car trained , probably only one bike guy in any workshop. From what I've seen there are vey few Standalone mottorad dealers. That's my view anyway.

Spot on.
    My local dealer Coopers Sunderland only open the service desk every other Saturday even though they have a big list of jobs.......hopeless

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12