Portable Power Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoff

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a portable power bank and am hoping for some advice as to what is the best unit on the market.
The idea is to have a power bank with at least a couple of USB connections.
Items looking to charge on a lunch stop if necessary would be the Gopro remote and the Hero 5 session, there could also be other items such as the phone.
I did look on the forum but had trouble finding anything and a Google search brings up huge amounts of info so hence I am asking for any personal tips.
TIA

EasyAcc...Had mine a couple of years now and will charge the phone 3 times but there's more powerful ones out there.

I would suggest a minimum capacity of 10000mAh, an ON/OFF switch that slides rather than a push ON/OFF to avoid it deactivating in a tankbag - some such as my Silvercrest ones have their own built in input and output cables, very useful. Others have a flashlight facility

What he said above is a great option. It also has a torch so another item off the list.

I have one (great for jumpstarting other people's bikes if needed..... or your own, of course). I also have a solar one that I leave on top of my tank bag under the clear plastic and it charges itself as I go along (In Spain). It's only really for emergencies and I had it before the antigrav.

If you wait till next week Amazon sale is on , have a look for an Anker Power Bank grest bit of kit with good warrenty

Just ordered an Anker 10400mAh from MyMemory, thanks for all the tips.
Time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom