New Arrival 939 SP

J.R.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally landed, and what a little beauty!

Full Termignoni race system installed and race seat attached. A few other little farkles added and a few more to come.

Only negative comment so far - the mirrors are Barry White!

Can't wait to get her run in :bounce1

Attachments

• 939SP 1.jpg
    939SP 1.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 291
Just brilliant are they not !

Happy new bike day !

Yes the mirrors are shit, mine flapped away at 140MPH ! but that does not detract from the fun !

Top tip get rid of those super corsas once they are worn out Im running road tec 01 and they are all the tyre you will need unless hitting the track !

They are brilliant tyres but take a lot of warming up before they work properly and on our roads it is almost impossible to do so. When they are not warm enough they will let go !

The other thing it has taken me a long time to get used to is the lean angles on corners, it feels like a huge lean or hardly any and difficult to judge but thats the nature of it

Oh and the back brake is useless

Just brilliant are they not !

Happy new bike day !

Yes the mirrors are shit, mine flapped away at 140MPH ! but that does not detract from the fun !

Top tip get rid of those super corsas once they are worn out Im running road tec 01 and they are all the tyre you will need unless hitting the track !

They are brilliant tyres but take a lot of warming up before they work properly and on our roads it is almost impossible to do so. When they are not warm enough they will let go !

The other thing it has taken me a long time to get used to is the lean angles on corners, it feels like a huge lean or hardly any and difficult to judge but thats the nature of it

Oh and the back brake is useless

Thanks Rick, and yes, brilliant little machine.

Good point about the tyres, I had already planned to bin them off at first service., I didn't like the write ups they were getting for road use particularly in the wet where they seem next to useless, and I am sure they are brilliant on track but I won't be venturing there. I have picked out the Metzeler Roadtec 01's or the Michelin Pilot PR4's. :thumb
John

Back
Top Bottom