What a difference a little clearcoat makes !

Boxerlust

Reaction score
Saw a 2018 red GS-ADV and thought what's wrong that is a good looking bike.The former flat red ones I really never liked because they looked...kind of cheap.What a deal since BMW does not charge extra for the clear coat as they do for the black or white ones.Good looking color the 2018 red.It definitely is the fastest color !
Wonder if triple-black will be available right from the get go for the 2019 GS-ADV or if we have to wait until 2022 to get a triple-black with 150 hp ? If they decide not to bore us with 137 hp on the new ones...;)

You on the whisky?

You on the whisky?
No, he’s just a very stable genius. With good news, great news, the best news. We have the best news and know more than BMW who are Germans. Germany is controlled by Poot’n.
:loopy
Alan R

No Whisky for me.I hate that stuff.Only beer (hefeweizen) & schnaps like a real German...:thumb
Oct/nov can't come quick enough to know if we get good or bad news with the new LC-boxers and S1000RR.
And I have never claimed to be a genius like the village idiot with the big mouth but stable I am...;)

Well personally, I'm just enjoying right now and what I've got. I may not be alive next week, so getting on with today is enough :D

Back
Top Bottom