Insurance renewal

SPCK111

Reaction score
Hi all.

Who uses who for best insurance. I need a multi bike police for the Gs and a C1 (yes I know ). Been quite £410 for both which seems a tad steep. Any suggestions?

D

Cornmarket

But search in insurance section, not in water cooled here?

Carole Nash offer multi-bike policies, they’ve been touting them to existing customers recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many multibike policies have a maximum insurable value. I tried to insure two bikes on one policy recently and, because the combined value was over £20K, couldn't generate any interest.

Careful with multi bike policies received a quote for GS and 76 Bonneville from Direct line. Ended up buying 2 separate policies and saved £78 ??

Interesting. I’ll look into this as I’m thinking of insuring my other bikes as currently they’re not covered.

Beware as the cheapest quote does not necessarily equate to having the best policy as any insurance company is only put to the test when a claim is made.

Beware as the cheapest quote does not necessarily equate to having the best policy as any insurance company is only put to the test when a claim is made.

There was a page about this in Ride magazine this month on this very point. A guy bought a policy from an online search website and to his cost he didn’t realise there was a clause about cover relating to the Highlands and Islands. He only found out after his accident!

As above, could not get a quote from a number of companies due to combined value of the 2 bikes. Ended up with 2 separate policies. The C1 will probably be peanuts even with a NCB. Leave higher NCB for the GS

Back
Top Bottom