Rallye Screen

ReGenesis

Reaction score
Anyone got one or a suitable alternative?
Getting no airflow past the standard screen and would rather have a clear screen like the Rallye or the Givi sport but not sold on the Slipscreen or the Flowjet with both being a solid colour.
Any experiences of the above anyone?
Most definitely will be putting the Givi Highflow screen in the sales section later today - its been put away since the day after it was delivered!

I cut a beat up original screen down and now have a bikini screen for the summer, now I understand what people are talking about when they describe clean air! IMG_0085.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the standard screen 2017 model Eclusive, set a lowest position, plenty of clean air, but I am 6ft 2 so maybe that helps.

I'm a "bit" under that....
Normal use its fine but even with the Touratech lid and the lowest setting I'm still in clean air - just not fresh air, so the venting isn't working at all unless I stand up.
Which gets odd looks on the M4!

I’ve just received the Slipscreen short screen. Although I’m sending it back as I don’t like the styling of it, thinking of getting a different short screen maybe the Puig one.

Rallye screen

I've got the rallye screen fitted, clean air no buffeting, great for this weather.

I had the tinted Rallye screen. Perfection.

What are the Rallye screens like at motorway speeds and higher? Is there enough protection to save getting neck ache?

Rallye screen

I often ride on the motorway and have no trouble with neck ache. I'm 5ft 8" if that helps.

I still prefer to have the windscreen taking the dead flies, rather than my visor and jacket.

I've ordered a Macna dry and wet vest with icepack inserts for this summer, going to try evaporative cooling instead.

I still prefer to have the windscreen taking the dead flies, rather than my visor and jacket.

I've ordered a Macna dry and wet vest with icepack inserts for this summer, going to try evaporative cooling instead.

If you don't think you aren't getting peppered with flies - think again....

Givi or Puig it is.

I use the PUIG Screen £66 delivered from M&P - great quality and nice and stable...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 361

Back
Top Bottom