Rear mud guard

Redmonster

Reaction score
dfca95c006d0360673516b42f46928f2.png
5707817ba792e13fabc42fd50e707f7e.png

Could someone please tell me the best place to get a left side one of these in the UK
Mine fell off on the way to work and couldn’t find it in the way home.
The rubber grommet has gone with it 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a part number any BMW car dealer can and will order BMW bike parts for you, handy if they are closer than a bike dealer

dfca95c006d0360673516b42f46928f2.png
5707817ba792e13fabc42fd50e707f7e.png

Could someone please tell me the best place to get a left side one of these in the UK
Mine fell off on the way to work and couldn’t find it in the way home.
The rubber grommet has gone with it *♂️

You do know these are not the standard fit covers, but additional accessory covers that fill the gap where the shock is.

I have a pair in my garage that I am not using. Will let them go for £25 posted if you would like them. Perfect condition.

You do know these are not the standard fit covers, but additional accessory covers that fill the gap where the shock is.

I have a pair in my garage that I am not using. Will let them go for £25 posted if you would like them. Perfect condition.

Thanks victor
But it’s only the left side that is needed.
The bit that covers the rear shocks trickery. Getting rid of it in December for a new one

Ill take them if still up for grabs.

Ill take them if still up for grabs.
Yes, still up for grabs. But just noticed Redmonster was looking at ones for a GSA. Mine are for std GS, so may be worth checking part numbers first. I am away until Friday, but can pop them in the post then. Just drop me an email to mark.crumb@sky.com

Ok mines a GSA as well. I’ll check numbers

Back
Top Bottom