New exhaust can

KP100

Reaction score
Hey , has anyone any experience with Delkevic cans. Need a bit more volume. But not race bike loud.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-R120...rentrq:ac9ba3421640aa47a51a3671fff93250|iid:1

When I first got my 2013 GSA I bought one, it was quite loud, but was too short and also wrong angle and melted my number plate, took it off after a few weeks now sitting in my shed. Now have a full Remus system with flappy thingy removed and a hilltop tune, sounds awesome and goes like stink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if Black widow do a can for the GS, but when I changed the cans on my XT for roughly the same money as the delkevic's I found the Black widow finish was better and reviews said the same, they are the lower end of the price range but seem fine, very loud with the baffles out!!
I have a BOS can acquired from a fellow tossed on my GS, good sound and follows the same line as the original can.
Al.

See if you can get yourself an akra, take the baffle out and enjoy :) Love it on my 2008 GS, very nice grunt off throttle

I have a Delkevic can for sale if you like - used for 3 weeks. A little bit too loud with baffle out for me so I went back to standard. I'll be putting it up on the for sale section later this week.

Its for a 2010 TC

Beowulf- I have the Titanium can on my 2010 Gs - all parts made in-house
Inc SS RIVETS - really good quality but loudish - well recommended

I have a full bos system. its got a good tone and volume with the db killer fitted and is very nice without it.

Beowulf- I have the Titanium can on my 2010 Gs - all parts made in-house
Inc SS RIVETS - really good quality but loudish - well recommended

I had Beowulf Tri-ovals on the XJ900. They were LOUD but with spacer washers, ordinary 30mm baffles would sit nicely down the angled outlet. Noise reduction was considerably better than Beowulf baffles and with minimal effect on performance.

Brother has a Remus Hexacone. Noise is very reasonable. Better than the OEM GSA silencer on a decat header.

I had Beowulf Tri-ovals on the XJ900. They were LOUD but with spacer washers, ordinary 30mm baffles would sit nicely down the angled outlet. Noise reduction was considerably better than Beowulf baffles and with minimal effect on performance.

You can ask them for a quiet baffle which they will send instead of standard baffle - that’s the one i use

To be fair, mine were fitted at least 10 years ago. The cans were beautifully made & sorting the baffles was no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom