TFT Screen /BMW Nav V and Sena 20s EVO Rider /Pillion connection issues

bumble beemer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have successfully connected the Sena Rider and Pillion headsets to the TFT screen. One mobile phone is also connected to the TFT screen. Both rider and pillion can hear music from that phone via the TFT screen. Only the rider can hear phone calls.

In addition, have connected the rider headset to the BMW Nav V and can hear navigation instructions . I have connected the pillion headset to the Nav V but when I do that , the riders headset drops. It seems that both rider and pillion can be connected to the TFT screen but not to the Nav V . Is this correct or have I done something wrong?

Sorry I can't help you with an answer but would suggest that the Nav5 can't communicate to two headset at the same time BUT I may be wrong, in fact! it wouldn't surprise me if I was ;-)

I have successfully connected the Sena Rider and Pillion headsets to the TFT screen. One mobile phone is also connected to the TFT screen. Both rider and pillion can hear music from that phone via the TFT screen. Only the rider can hear phone calls.

In addition, have connected the rider headset to the BMW Nav V and can hear navigation instructions . I have connected the pillion headset to the Nav V but when I do that , the riders headset drops. It seems that both rider and pillion can be connected to the TFT screen but not to the Nav V . Is this correct or have I done something wrong?

What order have you connected i.e tot to phone 1 and Nav v to gps or phone 2 ???

Back
Top Bottom