Anyone doing much ?

It is fucking uncomfortable after an hour or so.....I have/had a Harley that I could sit on for over 24 hours and not suffer any discomfort.....I have yet to experience any BMW that I can last an hour or more on without some kind of modification.
BMW do not know how to make a comfortable seat, must be from all the butt fucking they have suffered since WWII.

It is fucking uncomfortable after an hour or so.....I have/had a Harley that I could sit on for over 24 hours and not suffer any discomfort.....I have yet to experience any BMW that I can last an hour or more on without some kind of modification.
BMW do not know how to make a comfortable seat, must be from all the butt fucking they have suffered since WWII.

You’re upset Paul S if you’re not careful .He won’t have a bad word said about his beloved BMW brand, bless him.....

You’re upset Paul S if you’re not careful .He won’t have a bad word said about his beloved BMW brand, bless him.....

............take a lot more than that to upset me ;)

PS - I am hardly loyal to the BMW brand being as I much prefer a KTM Adventure to a GS but as always you know best:comfort

Twizzle is hardly a fair example given his excessive ht - so that just leaves you ;)

And att, who’s at the other end of the height spectrum.

Case proven. Cheerio.

Now me at average height 5’ 10” & 13 stone find the Turban really comfy, (well reasonably) & it’s the grin factor, engine, riding position etc, would like a less harsh suspension set up tho, but I guess £500 would cure it enough for me

I'm on my second Nine T, from an original to a Turban and I still love it, changing the rear shock when I get back off holiday, but use it most weekends 160 ish miles a weekend nipping to Telford and back to visit my elderly parents, 6' tall and 18.5 stone, and yes the rear shock is still harsh and it shouldn't be for the price, but the bike makes me smile, and I always look back at it when I park it up.

Arsey I'm not a BMW employee but a BMW rider !Had a lot of bikes and after 30 years of riding I'm only interested in BMW's;S1000RR,GS1200,R Nine T !Racetrack,everyday/tour,character/fun.
Anyways first on short commutes I thought the R Nine T is not very comfortable for a 6"3" big guy like me.After 9 days on the road going to a Rally riding 500 miles a day we gelled and I think the R Nine T is as comfortable as my GS but more fun to ride and more manageable because of size and weight.Good looks and great sound too.Thought I would buy a 9T/Urban but rather get another regular 9T.The large 19 inch frontwheel makes it Ducati slow stable steering going faster than 70...very stable though which some people might like.I prefer quick steering bikes...The R 9 T is heads above similar bike like the Triumphs,Ducati Scrambler or even the new Kawasaki Z900RS with better handling and much better engine performance:thumb2
My buddy on his new Z900RS could not believe how much faster the aircooled boxer accelerates than his watercooled 4 cylinder...
Only gripes tubed tires on original,missing centerstand and lack of factory hard luggage which is available now from Hepco-Becker but needs a second key.
The Racer is very uncomfortable though...you got that right Arsey.

Back
Top Bottom