Carole Nash.....

Rich1960

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
With 3 weeks left on my policy I've decided to change from a 2015 GS1200 TE to a brand new GS1200 TE Exclusive. Last years renewal was £430 but included a second bike TTR600, postcode not brilliant but full NCB and RoSPA Gold. CN wanted £80 to change to the new bike, and the TTR has been sold, so one bike only. So I ask the sales person if I can cancel current policy and start a new one for the new bike......the new premium is £1400.....WTF!! I queried it and they were adamant it was correct and wouldn't give a reason. Needless to say I have found an alternative using the excellent Bike Insurance Finder off these pages....with Bennetts and saved myself over £100 on last years premium.

The final bit of the saga is, I called CN to cancel my policy and they wanted £23 cancellation fee.....robbing bast***ds.

I will never use CN again and will make sure everyone I know with a motorbike knows how they treat loyal (5 years +) customers.

Rant over......I feel better for that.

With 3 weeks left on my policy I've decided to change from a 2015 GS1200 TE to a brand new GS1200 TE Exclusive. Last years renewal was £430 but included a second bike TTR600, postcode not brilliant but full NCB and RoSPA Gold. CN wanted £80 to change to the new bike, and the TTR has been sold, so one bike only. So I ask the sales person if I can cancel current policy and start a new one for the new bike......the new premium is £1400.....WTF!! I queried it and they were adamant it was correct and wouldn't give a reason. Needless to say I have found an alternative using the excellent Bike Insurance Finder off these pages....with Bennetts and saved myself over £100 on last years premium.

The final bit of the saga is, I called CN to cancel my policy and they wanted £23 cancellation fee.....robbing bast***ds.

I will never use CN again and will make sure everyone I know with a motorbike knows how they treat loyal (5 years +) customers.

Rant over......I feel better for that.

I fell foul of this a couple of years ago

Be warned

Never mind the cancellation fee but by cancelling the policy with a few weeks to go will lose you a years NCD

It did me

Barstards

Back
Top Bottom