Anyone tried Conti Road Attack 3 on their RT

thomo57

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just about to order first set of tyres for my ‘17 RT, looking at various options - Metzeler Roadtec 01 or Conti Road Attack 3, has anyone tried the Conti offering ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not tried them, but will be getting a set once the PR4's are done in about 1.5k, one of my colleagues rocks a pair on his RT and he raves about them. They do a GT version for the RT etc.

I have gone for the Conti’s, rear one arrived this afternoon, front will be another day or two.. they’ll be going on in a couple of weeks before a trip to the Pico’s
91e6cb1baa43afead8fee8a132058d20.jpg

I have gone for the Conti’s, rear one arrived this afternoon, front will be another day or two.. they’ll be going on in a couple of weeks before a trip to the Pico’s
91e6cb1baa43afead8fee8a132058d20.jpg

How did you get on with the 3's?

Conti Road Attack 3 is known because of its fine German rubber. I also like its multi-grip quality. I want to go with Conti Road Attack 3 but choices are all yours.

Just about to order first set of tyres for my ‘17 RT, looking at various options - Metzeler Roadtec 01 or Conti Road Attack 3, has anyone tried the Conti offering ?

Got them on a LC RT & an R1200R. Very pleased, & (touch wood) they seem to be lasting well.

Well, don't mean to be rude, but every tyre should be feeling at such few miles (or Km even more so). So IMHO far too few a miles to be making an observation about 'lasting well'.

You may think that, but it's not in my experience. A question was asked, & I answered truthfully. The Conti looks as if it will outlast the preceding Michelin Pilot 4, that were discarded at 4,367 miles, as they had squared off. I'll only really know when I finally replace them, as in my experience sometimes tyres seem to be lasting well, & then they seem to lose that last 25% of tread in no time at all.
Ps Metzeler Comp, 1200 miles on a K1100LT...................

Have Metzler 01's and brilliant tyre especially in the wet but was looking to change to the RA3 or new Bridgestone T31 though Pirelli have just announced the release of the Pirelli Angel GT II here in Feb so will wait for that I think. To be honest all are good compared to old rubber.

Back
Top Bottom