And so it begins......

Nutty

Reaction score
Bit of a last minute decision to go ahead, due to various health issues, but it’s happening.

TomTom maps updated this afternoon, after a butt clenching 20 minutes when all maps were deleted!:eek::D

Wheels rolling at 7pm, traffic from Surrey to the B&B near the tunnel was shite, filtering for about 20 miles, only to discover the M26 closed due to an accident. Traffic backed up up when I rode past the tunnel exit, and they’re still talking about 4 hour delays in the morning.:blast

Got here and discovered I’m going to need a new rear tyre within the next few days, and I forgot my chain lube.:blast

This is going to be fun!:JB

Safe travels Richard..:thumb

You've only just set off and discover you want a new rear tyre :blast

There's a thread somewhere about planning for trips .... :D

This should be fun Nutty .... watching with interest .... ride safe

:popcorn:101:Motomartin

:beerjug:

You've only just set off and discover you want a new rear tyre :blast

There's a thread somewhere about planning for trips .... :D

This should be fun Nutty .... watching with interest .... ride safe

:popcorn:101:Motomartin

:beerjug:

Planning is boring, Micky!

This will be an adventure :augie:D

Bit of a last minute decision to go ahead, due to various health issues, but it’s happening.

TomTom maps updated this afternoon, after a butt clenching 20 minutes when all maps were deleted!:eek::D

Wheels rolling at 7pm, traffic from Surrey to the B&B near the tunnel was shite, filtering for about 20 miles, only to discover the M26 closed due to an accident. Traffic backed up up when I rode past the tunnel exit, and they’re still talking about 4 hour delays in the morning.:blast

Got here and discovered I’m going to need a new rear tyre within the next few days, and I forgot my chain lube.:blast

Go to KTM Boulogne. They’ll sort you a tyre.

2 bikes, 2 blokes and a rough plan.....

5fda1564cf9ad687138e9b70f4a776bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two fingers up to health issues - good man, enjoy :thumb2

At 80km/h in France you'll probably be fine running on canvas so don't sweat it :beerjug:

Beggar the tyre money went on the Beemer tax doh !

Ride safe .

You should have kept the GS Rallye Nutty. No chain to worry about and not enough power to wear out a back tyre......

Ride safe and have fun :beerjug:

2 bikes, 2 blokes and a rough plan....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bound to be "rough" - Nutty admitted at the start that he forgot the lube :eek:

Back
Top Bottom