Newbie Fancies A GS

ButterBean

Reaction score
Another Newbie here

I am a long time GS fancier and as I am well into middle age I have deiced its time to make it happen, I am searching for a used R1200GS

I have seen posts about the Adventure loose wheel spokes, please tell me what years that applies to ?

Why do I fancy a bike everyone does ?, stop that lol, the prices are crazy, so is the insurance :)

Might be better you subscribe to the forum, your 12 quid will be well spent, and you will learn, and maybe find the bike of your dreams in the for sale section.

Stop think again

This years gsa has spoke issues :augie
Save a lifetime of headache and fancy another brand before you make the mistake of many and just ride something that everyone else doesn’t :comfort:bounce1:blast

Save a lifetime of headache and fancy another brand before you make the mistake of many and just ride something that everyone else doesn’t :comfort:bounce1:blast

Would be no fun if everything was perfect in life. :D

I have tried, but, so far, it hasn't worked

I have a 2017 triple black GSA whining would part with if the money was right:thumby:

Must admit I think it odd you have to have a subscription to see for sale ads. I can understand it for anyone selling though

I have been keeping an eye on ebay and did notice yours Polecat

Must admit I think it odd you have to have a subscription to see for sale ads. I can understand it for anyone selling though

There you go then. Buy it now :D

Keeps the sharks and scammers at bay, better they stay in fleabay, at least in the forum, somebody knows somebody, or has personally met them, so normally sales go well, and goods arrive as stated.

Back
Top Bottom