VSYS Motorcycle Dual Dash Cam System

markpaulsm

Reaction score
VSYS 2CH camera recording systems are designed especially for motorcycles. Aimed to simplify the use of cameras, for security, and pleasure. A set of 2 waterproof, wide-angle camera system is installed on the motorcycle or scooter. Powers through bike’s battery never need to be charged. Starts automatically with your ignition, or any movement (smart power module) and turns off once the bike is not being used. Super capacitor design instead of Li-ion battery to avoid battery explosion and be more friendly to environment. Install and forget it, just enjoy the ride!

Here's some features of our lasted model M2F :

Dual 1080P @30fps Full HD recording: Allow to capture both Front & Rear view high resolution footage.
Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor + 6-layer glass lens: Brings a super sharp image quality, better light transmission, records crystal clear video.
140/170-degree wide-angle lens: Provides expansive shooting coverage with minimal edge-to-edge distortion.
Metal housing: Designed with steel housing to disperse heat away from internal circuit (Suggest the main unit be placed under seat if without a waterproof box; Mount it to handlebar when attaching with a waterproof box).
Waterproof Solution: IP68 water resistance design for lens and wires, plus rainproof case for main unit.
Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile App: Makes it easy to connect to wireless devices..
Loop recording: Allows continuously recording by overwriting the files (the record time period can be set to 1/3/5 minutes in the menu).
Emergency Recording: Support Emergency Recording Mode(G-sensor) and one-button Manual Event Recording(wired remote)
Auto Power On/Off: Start automatically with your ignition, or any movement (ACC/smart power module) and turns off once the bike is not being used (keep recording about 3 minutes after your bike not being used for smart power module).
Super Capacitor Design: Without risk of battery explosion and with much longer life compared to lithium battery. Power through motorcycle’s battery never need to be charged. No need to worry about charging problem at all.
GPS tracker: Check the GPS information (speed, coordinate, route) in Google map when you playback the video in GPS Player.
Wired controller: Check system status; lock the recording clips by pressing any button.

You can get more details from our online store: https://sysmotocam.aliexpress.com
HTB1HJQcz5CYBuNkSnaVq6AMsVXa4.jpg

HTB193o7IkKWBuNjy1zjq6AOypXaI.jpg

HTB1ve8MmvImBKNjSZFlq6A43FXaP.jpg

HTB1URvLIv1TBuNjy0Fjq6yjyXXay.jpg

HTB1YRH_X2QypeRjt_bXq6yZuXXav.jpg

Wow, that looks good. Anna had a very close call the other day in the car, so we have been thinking about cameras to protect her. I like the look of this kind of obscure camera.

This video was captured by a motorcycle rider. He equipped a VSYS dual lens dash cam system just in case anything happened to him.
Fortunately, there’s no one hurt in this accident. Kindly remind safety always come the first when driving.

For the app to work in wifi follow below.

Ok solved the problem, would be nice if the instructions mentioned this however this is what you have to do, 1st put your Android phone in AEROPLANE MODE but make sure WIFI is still working, now with the phone having no conflicting phone signal you can use the app no problem, just tried it 5 times, and connected 5 times perfectly.

For the app to work in wifi follow below.

Ok solved the problem, would be nice if the instructions mentioned this however this is what you have to do, 1st put your Android phone in AEROPLANE MODE but make sure WIFI is still working, now with the phone having no conflicting phone signal you can use the app no problem, just tried it 5 times, and connected 5 times perfectly.

Presumably you don’t need the app running and your phone in aeroplane mode during normal operation.

Presumably you don’t need the app running and your phone in aeroplane mode during normal operation.

No its just if you want to look at a video etc, or format sdcard, or change resolution of cameras, so my latest solution is an old Android phone, we all have one in the house somewhere, just used a gmail account for the playstore, installed app, no sim card, just WIFI activated, and works fine , can leave it in topcase for viewing videos if needed, and as I said they say 128gb max, I put 256gb and works fine.

No its just if you want to look at a video etc, or format sdcard, or change resolution of cameras, so my latest solution is an old Android phone, we all have one in the house somewhere, just used a gmail account for the playstore, installed app, no sim card, just WIFI activated, and works fine , can leave it in topcase for viewing videos if needed, and as I said they say 128gb max, I put 256gb and works fine.

You cellphone always wants to be connected to the internet, but the DVR doesn't provide internet.
So when you connect to the camera WiFi, the phone will switch to cellular data to keep the internet connection alive. Then when the camera app looks for the camera, it can't find it. Some Android phones (Android 9.0) will notify you if you will stay connected. Some may have no this kind of notification, so we will recommend you to turn off cellular data when using the WiFi app. But when you do, everything works great.
And it seems there's no this kind of issue for the iOS system.

HTB1ingOarj1gK0jSZFu763rHpXaD.png

Yeah, Actually someone feedback they can even use 400GB TF card, but we haven't tested it yet.
HTB1tE.OaxD1gK0jSZFyq6AiOVXaP.jpg

I have had a VSYS dual camera system for a while now and I'm pretty happy with it. However, does anyone know how to turn off the timestamp superimposed on the video? Mine is a model with no screen, and in the app there is no setting for turning this off, which is a shame as the footage is otherwise quite good quality and OK for vlogging use. Incidentally, the only problem I have with the app is if the phone is already connected to my home wifi. I have tell it to forget that network for it to stay connected to the MotoDV one. Not a problem because I use a dedicated second phone for this and for running the MyRoute satnav app.

Example here from my recent trip to the Dolomites: https://youtu.be/ceukfybCPcs?t=3

New Arrival P6N
Make rides safer and enjoyable with VSYS Bluetooth & WiFi motorcycle dash cam.

The web site says that the Bluetooth capability of this model allows the rider to add audio to the recording for vlogging. However the sample videos seem to show the time/date stamp on the videos which would not be wanted for vlogging. Is it possible to turn this off so that it does not appear on the recorded video?

The web site says that the Bluetooth capability of this model allows the rider to add audio to the recording for vlogging. However the sample videos seem to show the time/date stamp on the videos which would not be wanted for vlogging. Is it possible to turn this off so that it does not appear on the recorded video?

Looked at mine Fred cannot see how to do it, maybe they need to add it in a further upgrade to their software.

I have had a VSYS dual camera system for a while now and I'm pretty happy with it. However, does anyone know how to turn off the timestamp superimposed on the video? Mine is a model with no screen, and in the app there is no setting for turning this off, which is a shame as the footage is otherwise quite good quality and OK for vlogging use. Incidentally, the only problem I have with the app is if the phone is already connected to my home wifi. I have tell it to forget that network for it to stay connected to the MotoDV one. Not a problem because I use a dedicated second phone for this and for running the MyRoute satnav app.

Example here from my recent trip to the Dolomites: https://youtu.be/ceukfybCPcs?t=3

There is no way to turn off the time stamp for the dash cam which is without screen.

There is no way to turn off the time stamp for the dash cam which is without screen.

Thanks for the reply and confirmation that this is not possible.

Is it possible to turn off for all models with a screen? I have noticed the specification tables for some units state:

Recording Date and Time on the Video - off/date/date&time

But not all units with screen have this mentioned in the specification table.

Does the P6N allow date stamp to be turned off, and can you provide a list of all models which allow this to be turned off?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply and confirmation that this is not possible.

Is it possible to turn off for all models with a screen? I have noticed the specification tables for some units state:

Recording Date and Time on the Video - off/date/date&time

But not all units with screen have this mentioned in the specification table.

Does the P6N allow date stamp to be turned off, and can you provide a list of all models which allow this to be turned off?

Thanks

Yes. You turn off the time stamp through menu settings for all DVRs which is with the screen.

Back
Top Bottom