New product

If hinged on the left it could be a neat place to have a small fixed compressor permanently wired to the battery - with storage for an add on extension hose to deal with the front wheel

Edit - 56mm deep might be a bit shallow

Q? Eh? Don’t geddit? :)

Have you never watched a James Bond movie?

James gets called into MI6 for his new Field ready tech toys.

Q is the character that delivers all the new kit, so he's suitably weaponised for field duty.

You are 'Q'

Not sure what to do for the next product? Ejector seat?

- Centre Stand Locking Device (so you can lock it in the down position and stop bike being rolled away)

- Better Stronger Steering Lock System (so its not easily broken and steered away)

- Bullet proof windscreen and rotating number plates

Centre stand lock sounds as good as the bullet proof screen :) and yeah Buccleuch arms is pretty brill - am there now, home to scunny tmoz then back again for a five day tour with the Buccleuch family :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under beak storage - mmmm, I’m thinking a soft bag for that might be the answer?

Not sure what to do for the next product? Ejector seat? :)

Side panels under the seat to stop all the sh1te and mud going in there.

Wally flaps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

No it’s a different problem -mostly because I have the seat set so high. I’ll take a pic in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ok - I did side panels for my 2006 GS years ago. I’ll look forward to the pics

Centre stand lock sounds as good as the bullet proof screen :) and yeah Buccleuch arms is pretty brill - am there now, home to scunny tmoz then back again for a five day tour with the Buccleuch family :)

Might want to look at this below, and the Roadlok does the same job as a centerstand lock, once on centerstand bike cannot go forward or back.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5553471

Back
Top Bottom