New product

I had my eye on a used one on eBay for my bike which is the lowered version so needs the shorter stand, but decided it was too expensive.

Maybe you could provide a winter time service whereby people could send their own stand in for the mod without causing too much inconvenience, and after all the bike can still be used without the centre stand so an exchange service would not be essential.

Fred

That’s a really good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to order one with left hand opening but there's no option to select this on your website. Please advise. Thanks

Order a standard one fella then send me an email asking for a left hand opening and when I make it I’ll redesign it accordingly :) simples (he says......)

But seriously it should not be a problem

Was struggling to figure out what to put in mine. Thought of handy jump leads bit soon binned that idea.......
96554bebe6d249e40c3f21909c88dfdf.jpg

Line the inside walls with heavy duty glue backed velcro. Stick whatever you want in there. Tools, spanners, passport, cash, rohipnol, medical inspection latex gloves, cable ties, puncture repair kit, last will and testament, cable saw, bleech sachets, black light, toothbrush, balaclava etc

I’ve decided to up the anti and put two hip flasks in there :)
a6b6d43853c3dd3c6605d58586c85c09.jpg

If you going to do that just fill it with a synthetic bladder and a tap on the casement :D

It would be great for Harleys they could store spare Oil to replace what has leaked :D

Number plate box

I've got one of the originals from Amazon, probably not as good as yours.
I find it very useful..:rolleyes:

Attachments

• BMW Numberplate (3).jpg
    BMW Numberplate (3).jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 134
Now were talking

Could also be used to keep the DVR and Smart Power supply in if peeps using a twin camera (front/rear) recording system on their bike. I run a Nortek 2 camera set up but space under the seat is limited for all the bits. Plus under the seat isn't completely waterproof either and the DVR too isn't waterproof. If it all goes in the number plate box it will stay dry and will also be easy to remove the SD card and or unplug the DVR from the wiring if you swap it between vehicles. :bow:bow

Could also be used to keep the DVR and Smart Power supply in if peeps using a twin camera (front/rear) recording system on their bike. I run a Nortek 2 camera set up but space under the seat is limited for all the bits. Plus under the seat isn't completely waterproof either and the DVR too isn't waterproof. If it all goes in the number plate box it will stay dry and will also be easy to remove the SD card and or unplug the DVR from the wiring if you swap it between vehicles. :bow:bow

Mmmmmm I’ve got alarm bells going off here - highly sensitive electrical equipment might not be positioned there for two reasons - firstly it’s the worse place for water where it is and secondly the weight would give me worries as the bracket that carries the number plate means it can only be burdened with light loading only - first aid kit, jump leads etc etc.

I’ve gone loopy sealing mine with mastic on all inner seams and around all fasteners (I normally always fit a drain hole as I don’t believe in ‘waterproof’ only weatherproof) and it proved to be weatherproof in Scotland last week (and oh it rained) but I still believe water can get in via the lock so I really don’t think you should put this sort of thing in it mate, I’d feel a right kn*b if I said it would be fine and water got in somehow and ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom