Does KTM come with a stick up in the a..

Was wondering how the motor was progressing,
Ah well all good things come to those who wait,
Now,back to the Montjuïc:D:postpics:postpics

db94d22d2268b0912c1310cc8cc9646b.jpg

Now enough of the nonsense, let’s get back to singing the praises of Austrian motorcycles though I don’t have a photo of the old Puch Maxi I used to ride along a disused railway line when I was 13 or 14.

db94d22d2268b0912c1310cc8cc9646b.jpg

Now enough of the nonsense, let’s get back to singing the praises of Austrian motorcycles though I don’t have a photo of the old Puch Maxi I used to ride along a disused railway line when I was 13 or 14.
Very nice . The fairing reminds me of mad max films.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You have to be of a certain age and mentality to appreciate a Montjuïc:D

Stop putting a fecking ï in Montjuic, it's fecking Catalan not German :rob :D

Did you know they still do classic racing on Montjuic? It's on my list of things to do......wife gets to do the sights in Barcelona and I get to watch noisy bikes on a road circuit, win win :beerjug:

Andres

Did you know they still do classic racing on Montjuic? It's on my list of things to do......wife gets to do the sights in Barcelona and I get to watch noisy bikes on a road circuit, win win :beerjug:

Andres

If I can find them (it’s a big if) do you want me to post a couple of dvd’s of the endurance racing around the park? The commentary is in Spanish but that’s ok, even I can get a rough idea of what they’re up to.

If I can’t find them then you’ll just have to buy copies from the bike museum in Barcelona. That’ll be a tough job having to visit yet again :D

Oh look!

Andres,
Send me a postal address and I’ll get this one in the post to you. I’m sure there’s another one but it’s not in the usual dumping ground.

4540f3796c8e68b47c632fa930ff24fb.jpg

Note the spelling of Montjuic, I think mikeyboy is more Catalan than you are :hide

If I can find them (it’s a big if) do you want me to post a couple of dvd’s of the endurance racing around the park? The commentary is in Spanish but that’s ok, even I can get a rough idea of what they’re up to.

If I can’t find them then you’ll just have to buy copies from the bike museum in Barcelona. That’ll be a tough job having to visit yet again :D

The little museum is great isn't it (not least 'cos it's full of Bultacos ;) ) and yeah, I won't hold my breath ;) but post 'em up if you can find them :beerjug:

Andres

Andres

Andy, I owe you an apology, a really big one :eek:

Montjuïc is the correct Catalan spelling, Montjuic is Spanish.............. My old man will fecking kill me!

Andres

Andy, I owe you an apology, a really big one :eek:

Montjuïc is the correct Catalan spelling, Montjuic is Spanish.............. My old man will fecking kill me!

Andres

It’s not me you owe the apology to, it’s Mike who’s probably going to chop your Guzzi into pieces for doubting him.

Brilliant Work Knutk You chucked a Grenade in amongst us sat back and watched the carnage and in true form U feckers lined up spouted Pish!!! Knutk throw in a Brexit quote " BMW Will Not Import BMW After Brexit ONLY KTM's" and have a laugh....

Back
Top Bottom